Skip to main content

  HOW TO HACK YOUR SCAMMER

Hello Jammers! Before I begin, make sure you don't hack anyone innocent, this is only meant to hack scammers or hackers. I hope this helps you get revenge on your scammers!
Here are the steps now.

1.Find your target. Make sure to take note of your scammer's name, and make sure you don't get it wrong or you could hack the wrong person.

2. Try to get their parent email. However, most jammers will not tell you, so if you can't get it, email getyourajback@gmail.com 

The email should look like this, though you can change around a few words. 

To- getyourajback@gmail.com
Subject-account recovery
Hello AJHQ!
A while back I quit playing Animal Jam/Animal Jam Play Wild, but have recently decided to start playing again! But I’m having a problem, because I can’t remember the password or parent email of my old account.

If it's possible, could you please tell me my old password, or let me reset it? It would be amazing to be back on my old account again after so long!
Here's the account that I'm trying to get back into:(username of the scammer)

One more thing, to prove I’m not trying to hack someone's account, I’ve been using a spare account:
(Your real account username) [NOTE: can also use a spare, but it will seem less realistic because you haven't played on it enough, or very few items/den items, so make sure to play on it at least a bit, so it seems more believable.]
Here is my password to prove I own this account.
(Your real account password) (This is optional but AJHQ replies faster to jammers who include it, and they are more likely to believe you.)
As you can see, I obviously own this account, since I have the login information. Sadly, it's only a backup, and it doesn't have any of the items on my main.

Thank you for everything! Hope to be back on my main account soon!
-(the scammer's user here)

Feel free to use this base. If you choose not to, make sure to include these things:
-Quit but came back
-Forgot password and parent email
-Playing on spare now (provide your "spare" (actually your main account's info) so AJ believes you own it. Optional though)
-Include how you hope to be back on your account soon!

3. Wait. This could take from a few hours to a month, depending on how busy AJHQ is. Finally, you'll get an email back, that asks you what email you would like to use for your new parent email. Reply with your email.

4. Once you get an email back saying that the parent email was reset, try to log into the scammer's account! Click "forgot password" and enter your email in the parent email area. Then check your email! You will get a password reset email, and you can change the password to whatever you want!!! :D

5.Log right in! 

6. Do whatever you want! If you want to take items, make sure to transfer them to whatever account you told AJ was your "spare", so they will just think you are transferring items to your spare. 

Hope this helped you guys! Best part is that AJ can't even tell you aren't the real user! Remember this is for SCAMMERS ONLY, no hacking people for their rares. Bye jammers!

Comments

  1. Hope this works! Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG IT ACTUALLY DID WORK I GOT A PINK SHORT COLLAR FORM THAT STUPID SCAMMER

      Delete
  2. OMG TYSM!!!! I got 3 black longs and a purple long from this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

 Hi! Welcome to my blog! This is meant to help out jammers who got hacked or scammed, so you can get revenge on those nasty scammers >:( If this helped you, please share, and like my posts!